We're back! The 5th Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Week Malaysia returns to Kuala Lumpur on 16 - 17 May 2017. We will be gathering the most respected industry leaders to showcase and exchange best practice on how you can take your shared services to greater heights through enhanced value add and efficiency.
Key Highlights at this event include:
- Take a trip with Petronas to learn how to fast track end-to-end process standardisation within 12 months
- Learn how British American Service Centre unlocked value from processes to increase productivity efficiency by 40% within 12 months
- Hear Digi share their secret to improving their bottom line by over 250 million ringgit within a year by driving forward new projects, initiatives & technologies in shared services
- Transforming your business through RPA – ANZ’s journey: Where We Have Been & Where Are We Headed?
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP) shares their case study on building a social media recruitment strategy to attract top talent in Malaysia’s competitive labour market
- 2 indepth workshops on Shared Services 101 and Optimising Talent Management
- 2 exclusive site tours to PETRONAS and Standard Chartered
And members of AMCHAM Malaysia can receive 10% off the conference price. For more information please email email@example.com or contact the Executive Office at 603 2283 3407
THE ABOVE ANNOUNCEMENT IS A PAID SPONSORSHIP TO AMCHAM
AMCHAM accepts, on a limited basis, sponsored announcements from member companies and qualified institutions that may be of interest to the membership. This paid sponsored email does not imply AMCHAM's endorsement or recommendation of any goods or services offered. For more information please visit www.amcham.com.my