We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
With the frequency of cyber-attacks, organisations need to assess their cyber defences urgently. Learn about current and emerging cyber threats at AMCHAM's Cyber Security: Securing An Increasingly Insecure World on April 19, 2017 from 10am to 12pm at AMCHAM Executive Office. Featuring Adrian Lim, Managing Director, Infrastructure Services of Accenture, David Leach, Asia Pacific CISO at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Amir Hamzah Shamsuddin, Senior Sales Representative of IBM Security and Tengku Shahrizam bin Tengku Abdullah Sulaiman, Cyber Security Architect of Cisco Systems
Key issues to be addressed:
- Gain greater insights of the cyber threats and the vulnerability of hacking attacks
- Raise cyber security awareness of cyber-crimes globally
- Understand cyber security strategies at global and industry levels
- Control ways to protect the company and yourself
- Engage with subject-matter-experts within the cyber community
Who should attend
This program will be suitable for everyone with a professional interest in cyber security, from private businesses to government bodies.
For further information, please contact Ms. Nadeeka Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org