Date: 9 August 2016 (Tuesday)
Time: 9.00 - 10.30a.m.
Venue: AMCHAM Executive Office, Suite 6-1A, Level 6, Menara CIMB, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
USTR wish to hear AMCHAM's perspective on the following areas:
- How your interaction with the government is taking shape as the government moves forward with the TPP Implementation Committee?
- Is the private sector being included as plans move forward to prepare for TPP?
- Is the Malaysian government keeping the private sector informed about how legislative changes could affect their businesses?
- Is the Malaysian government helping companies position themselves to take advantage of expanded trade opportunities?
- Are there interventions that USTR should make with MITI and others to encourage the government to solicit/respond to the private sector’s concerns?
If you would like to attend the session or nominate a representative, we look forward to your confirmation by this Thursday, August 4th. For further information, kindly contact Jesselynn Lai at firstname.lastname@example.org or Siobhan at email@example.com