Greater Kuala Lumpur ("GKL") Live Lab is a strategic programme organised by InvestKL that aims to attract foreign companies to elevate GKL's competitive advantage for quality, innovation-led and knowledge-intensive investments.
Are you embarking on an innovation and ideation journey? Are you developing, piloting and commercialising tech and innovative solutions for Asian and global markets? Join this webinar and learn how GKL Live Lab can support your vision
This session will also cover:
- Opportunities in GKL as a gateway to regional markets and growth.
- Leveraging GKL as a testbed and catalyst for technology and innovation
- How you could be part of the GKL Live Lab and our success stories.
Date: 5 August 2021
Time: 10:00am - 11:00am
Platform: Zoom Webinar
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Foreign companies embarking on innovation and ideation type of activities in Greater Kuala Lumpur.
10:00am - Introduction
10:05am - Welcome Remarks by CEO of InvestKL, Muhammad Azmi Zulklifi
10:10am - GKL Live Lab Presentation
10:45am - Q&A Session
11:00am - End of Session
- This webinar is hosted by InvestKL. Kindly RSVP by 3 August 2021 at the latest.
- Please note only REGISTERED participants will receive access to the scheduled session. Please check your registered email address for further instructions.
- Kindly lookout for a Webinar Information email which will be sent from our Events team via firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before the event.
- If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, kindly ensure their email address is correctly captured to ensure they receive all necessary updates.