It has been a year since Malaysia first went into lockdown to curb the spread of COVID-19 and a lot has changed in the way we work and live over the past year. With the National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme in place with the hope to lift the economic sentiment, companies will be taking the opportunity to rethink and strengthen their future office arrangement and strategy with regards to employees returning to work post-pandemic.
Join us for a briefing by Knight Frank, a leading independent real estate consultancy, featuring a panel of expert speakers who will give us an update on:
- Impact of COVID-19 on Kuala Lumpur Office Market.
- The changing of workplace trends and the future workplace models.
- Guide & Considerations in Choosing Your Operating Models.
- What are companies doing regionally?
- How to build a hybrid office?
Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021
Time: 10:30am -11:30am
Platform: Microsoft Teams
This session is ideal for anyone wanting to know more about the current state of the office market in Kuala Lumpur. This is also an opportunity to hear from experts on what they are seeing in the region with regards to what-to-do and what-not-to-do when it comes to stepping back into the office.
This is a Spotlight Session by Knight Frank that is FREE to AMCHAM Members and Non Members.
- Please note only REGISTERED participants will receive access to the scheduled session. Please check your registered email address for further instructions.
- Kindly lookout for a Pre-Event Information email that will be sent 24 hours before the event via firstname.lastname@example.org roughly 24 hours before the event.
- If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, kindly ensure their email address is correctly captured to ensure they receive all necessary updates.