It's tax season in the US!
Malaysia has become an increasingly popular destination for expats around the world. If you are planning a move or are already living in Malaysia, there are important expat tax laws you will be obligated to comply with. As an American expatriate living in Malaysia, what exactly do you need to know regarding filing US expat (and Malaysian) taxes?
Taxes can be intimidating and confusing. Fortunately, there are experts to help demystify the constantly evolving tax landscape.
AMCHAM in collaboration with Moores Rowland Tax Consultants, presents an exclusive opportunity to iron out some of your important queries surrounding US Tax filling processes and get the latest updates on the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
Join this discussion of the key tax rules and how business owners and investors can minimize their tax burden.
We will discuss how the new rules are impacting:
• U.S exposed owners of Malaysian SME companies,
• Malaysian SME companies controlled by U.S exposed owners,
• Malaysian investors in U.S assets and,
• CARES updates for US Citizens in Malaysia.
Date: Friday, 8 May 2020
Time: 2:30pm - 3:45pm
Location: Webinar powered by CISCO Webex Meetings
- Please note only REGISTERED participants will receive the webinar joining instructions via their respective registered email address 24 hours prior to the scheduled session.
- Kindly lookout for a Pre Event Information email from our Events team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, kindly ensure their email address is correctly captured to ensure they receive all necessary updates.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com