Seeing the future of manufacturing through virtual and augmented reality technologies.
Many American companies in Malaysia and the U.S. are already using modern smart technology to improve and automate traditional manufacturing and industrial practices. The U.S. Commercial Service in partnership with AMCHAM presents a technology showcase of U.S. industry innovation, as a contributor to Malaysia's 4th Industrial Revolution (IR4.0).
This session will feature Virtual and Augmented Reality Technologies.
U.S. manufacturers are finding innovative ways to adopt Virtual and Augmented Reality technologies enabling a "digitally connected" factory floor. These technologies are creating new levels of efficiencies, connectivity, and mobility, allowing businesses to better compete in the global economy. In Malaysia, U.S. firms are leading the implementation of these connected solutions, contributing to the development of the country's IR4.0 objectives.
This session will include a showcase of technology by AVATOUR, followed by a panel to discuss the VR landscape of Malaysia:
- XR Associates
- Industry 4.0 Association Malaysia
- Ministry XR
- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)
Don't miss this opportunity to see for yourself how Virtual and Augmented Reality technologies are pushing the boundaries of what's possible, potentially transforming manufacturing and driving other innovations.
The IR4.0 and American Smart Technologies Series provide U.S. companies a platform to showcase how they use smart technology to innovate and implement their business models. The U.S. Commercial Service and AMCHAM will run the series and highlight key economic sectors, including Advanced Manufacturing, ICT, and Healthcare, putting a spotlight on these use cases of U.S. innovation. This will allow Malaysian stakeholders to see and imagine what's possible as they embark on their IR4.0 journey.
Date: Wednesday, 24 March 2021
Time: 9:00am - 11:30am (check-in starts 8:50am)
Platform: Microsoft Teams
- Please note only REGISTERED participants will receive access to the scheduled session. Please check your registered email address for further instructions.
- Kindly lookout for a Pre-Event Information email that will be sent 24 hours before the event via email@example.com roughly 24 hours before the event.
- If you are registering on behalf of a colleague, kindly ensure their email address is correctly captured to ensure they receive all necessary updates.